Today’s post is about using nail vinyls to create an easy and fun design. For this design I have used nail vinyls from Twinkled_t (www.twinkledt.com)
You will need:
- base coat of your choice
- two (or more) colored polishes
- fast drying top coat
- nail vinyls
- Paint your nails with base coat, let it dry.
- Apply color 1 on all your nails or just an accent nail (or two nails as I did).
- If needed repeat step 2.
- Apply fast drying top coat. I recommend HK Girl from Glisten&Glow. Let it dry completely, at least 20-25 min, otherwise the vinyls will take off the polish.
- Apply your vinyls. You can move them a little but be careful.
- Apply color 2 all over your nail(s).
- Remove the vinyl immediately, lift it off carefully with a tweezer.
- Let the design dry for a couple of minuts them apply top coat again.